us for an interactive day filled with hands-on workshops featuring the latest
technologies. Learn how to use tech at your library, introduce them to users
and create quality programs and workshops based on maker literacies.
day is for everyone - those new to technology, techies, and everyone in
- A variety of workshop levels for those new to technology up to
- The largest tech petting zoo ever - with new items from SWFLN's Bits
N Bytes and Florida Gulf Coast University Maker Equipment
- Tech Tasks Scavenger Hunt – Complete the Tech Tasks for your chance
to win a gift basket.
- Take away technology from Bits N Bytes to your library directly from
Parking and Lunch: The event will be on the first floor of the
Florida Gulf Coast University Library. Free parking is available and instructions
will be provided closer to the event. A free, boxed lunch will be available to all
attendees and includes a sandwich (vegetarian available), snack and fruit.
2023 Agenda will be available soon.
Full agenda is coming soon.
- Brian Pichman, Evolve Project
- University of Texas FabLab Staff
- Alicia Verwiej, EDGucating
- Diana Silviera, Novare Library Services
- John Omundson
registration is given to SWFLN members.
Sign language interpretation can be provided at events upon request. Please give at least up to five business days notice to SWFLN staff in order to schedule services. Call 239-313-6338 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project was funded under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act from the Institute of Museum and Library Services. Florida’s LSTA program is administered by the Department of State’s Division of Library and Information Services.